Google Adsense has for years been the dominant pay per click ad platform that allows publishers to monetize their content by using multiple types of advertisements, I have used them in many of my websites and it is a great way to make money online if you do not want to worry about selling any specific products or services per say.
Some times you need to test other pay per click platforms and even though there are many out there today I want to share my experience with one of my favorite Adsense alternatives, as you will experience in your making money online journey, there are many reasons why you might need another ad platform, anything from getting banned to not making enough money to simply no being approved, testing other advertising companies is a must.
So which was my favorite Google Adsense Alternative in 2019 and moving forward to 2020?
The answer is Infolinks! I have tested several pay per click programs and so far they have been my favorite, I am not going to lie, there are a lot of things that they can improve on and I still consider Adsense being the best in the industry however if you have a small website that does not get millions of visitors every month this is a great program that will allow you to monetize your content with just a few clicks.
Here are some of the benefits of using Infolinks:
- Easy to setup interface which allows you to use plugins if you have a WordPress blog setup and a simple html code if you do not use a content management system.
- Different kinds of ad formats to chose from which helps increase revenue depending of the needs of your website visitors, for example if you have a site that you know gets better conversions from text links they allow you to use them to send traffic to their advertisers, if your visitors respond better to banner ads or full page ads you have that option too.
- Good pay per click revenue depending on the niche that your website operates, for example if you own a tech or financial blog you can expect high pay per click ads to appear, now if you own a memes or funny blog then revenue will not be as high.
- Good support and payments are easy to withdraw to your bank account, I have only tested this as a US publisher however I would assume the same applies to other countries.
- Ads are easy to customize as well and easy to format, this is great because it allows your advertisements to blend with your content and get higher conversions.
As you can see, Infolinks is a great alternative to Affiliate Products an Google Adsense, what I really like about this program is that I do not have to worry about selling, it takes a few simple steps to get started, as long as you have your Ads.txt file setup and have an approved account you can get started, once you login to their Dashboard you can start adding websites to get them approved and you will start seeing ads in no time.
Now if you ask what are some of the cons? Well honestly there are not too many, the bottom line is that you need to create value through your website or blog, you need to create content that people will want to read and share and you need to grow your traffic to the point where it will be worth monetizing, if you are just getting started you want to grow your website to a couple thousand daily visitors before I would consider monetizing, once you get there then you can start adding advertisements, I would start by adding a few banners and links here and there that do not affect the user experience so that your audience continues to grow.
How do I get an account with Infolinks?
It is easy to sign up with them, all you need is to open an account by visiting this URL Infolinks.com, once you sign up just fill out the payment form and submit your website for review, as I mentioned before make sure that you submit a quality website with good content and a good amount of visitors and you will be approved in no time, now all you need to do is continue writing great content and promoting your website on Social Media and you’ll do great!